Monday, June 18, 2007


"Wait for me, mama," although her ears are actually pointed back toward Jordon, the photographer. She's very conscious as to where large objects are. This bush is about as far as she will go. Then she gets that pathetic "please pick me up" look. I was going to feed the horses, but she won't follow me down there. My daughter's chihuahua, Mishka, would follow me down there, but one of my horses would chase her back. Tinky has no use for horses. I think Mishka saw them as possible prey, despite the fact that she only weighed about 3.5 lbs. Tinky weighs a hefty 4 lbs.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and on the left side of ring we have the american quarter horse weighing in at a mere .5 tons... and on the other side it's feared competetor the heavy weight Tinky weighing in at a hefty 4.01 lbs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home