Tuesday, June 12, 2007


The day my son Jordon came home for the summer in 2006, a strong storm had passed to the east of us. As soon as Jordon came home, we noticed the backside. Jordon knows how I feel about backsides. I thought to myself, I am going to ignore this because Jordon is just home, but the next thing I knew, I ran inside and got my camera. Of course Jordon did also. I ended up taking pictures of Jordon and the storm, because I can never resist taking pictures of Jordon taking pictures.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Rising Rainbow said...

We almost moved to Texas with my husband's job but decided it was too complicated moving my horse business there so didn't. But I always wonder what it would have been like if we had. There sure are lots of great horse breeders and trainers there. You're a lucky lady, me thinks. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home