Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring 2008 AJRA Rodeo


This last weekend was one of my favorite events of the year, the AJRA (American Junior Rodeo Association) rodeo. I absolutely love this event. I love watching young people ride. The girls are so confident. This is a world where they can hold their own. I never cease to marvel at the riding abilities of those kids. I never cease to marvle at what troupers the horses are. I wandered around until lunch time, and then my ever demanding stomach insisted that my body be fed. My husband and I returned later on for the evening rodeo. I could have stayed all day.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Jordon said...

Thanks for posting all this, it was a very enjoyable read :-)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Grey Horse Matters said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog,I appreciate the nice thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home